

You'd think a cute kid like this would go to bed willingly, not so. Kade was throwing one of his many tantrums before bedtime. The reasons could be that Jared reprimanded him for playing in the toilet, hitting mommy, not getting to watch Signing Time or just not wanting to go to bed. He can climb out of his crib now, thanks to Kali & Enoch for showing him. I just realized I took Kali and Enoch's terrible two for granted. Kade is something else! I don't know why people call it "the terrible two" because it starts at eighteen months or earlier. Thank goodness it's bedtime-peaceful time-enjoy it-love it!
2 comments:
I totally understand. I love it when my kids are napping or going down for the night. For a brief moment, I regain "my time" for me and that's all I need to do it all over again the next day.
My son wrote the book on terrible twos! Then we found out it was the red 40 in all of his foods. He's the sweetest thing now.
Post a Comment