Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sharing with a Smile




Moms that have a baby and also other children in the house, probably have similar stories like this to share. I was sorting laundry in my bathroom when I heard Kade laughing and saying "baby" and "eat." I came out and saw him hovering over Cole with a huge smile on his face (both Kade & Cole were smiling :). Cole is smiling because he got some chocolate. Kade is smiling because of his masterpiece.....baby covered in chocolate. He loves to share his food with his baby brother. Silly Kade!

3 comments:

Smyth Family said...

I am so excited that ya'll have a blog! I can't believe that you have 4 kids! They are so cute!

Maly and Dan said...

Cute blog, thanks for sharing! Your kids are so cute. Kepp blogging.

the Gardners said...

Dara, JAred, et al,

Just thought I'd say hello and let you know how adorable your kids are. Rosenbergs make 'em cute! Wish we all lived closer so we could visit more often and our kids could grow up with their cousins. Someday maybe. That would be cool.

We'll keep you posted on where we are going this summer and fall. Love you guys!

Carrie