Friday, September 5, 2008

Smitten Blog Backgrounds

Okay, my very talented sister-in-law, Kate and her sister-in-law have started an AWESOME blog design website. They have the CUTEST backgrounds for all you bloggers out there and dddddddddrrrrrrruuuuummmmrolllpuuleeeezzz..............
they're free!!! Cute and free-I like the sound of that! Check them out at http://www.smittenblogdesign.blogspot.com/. You'll be smittened!!

4 comments:

Team Screws said...

I wanted to say thanks for the gift bag you sent Bear! We loved it!!! Hopefully I will get to see ya'll soon!

I checked out the blog designs and love them! It is about time to change our background!

XOXOX
jamie

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

Hey Dara!

Thanks for the shout out, that was so nice! We have gotten lots of people coming from your site already!

So how are the kids? Josh, Syd and I are excited to come see you guys at Christmas--I hope it's okay we are coming. Josh and Jared kind of planned it all so I never got a chance to talk to you about it. Well we will have to chat soon!

kate

The Mach's said...

Thanks soo much for teaching me the blog thing...LOVE IT!!! Call me when you get a chance, wondering when you guys finally got power back. It's actually been kinda lonely with all of you guys gone, we had soo much fun with all of you here!

The Mach's said...

Dara-you have GOT to put up a new post!!! You are the one that got me addicted to this blogging thing, but now I check your blog constantly to see pics of your cute kids, and I get NOTHING! Give me some new pics--your kids are much to cute to hide! :)