Thursday, October 23, 2008

Visiting Families

Jared, Julie, Cole and (my) Jared




We visited Jared's sister and her family for two weeks after the hurricane. Kali and Enoch were very excited to see their cousins. With permission they were able to attend school there for eight days because the school district here were closed due to various problems. It was such an awesome experience for them. Kjell and his family came down and we watched General Conference together. We were able to meet a nephew and a neice for the first time. It was so good to be around family again. We wanted pictures of the cousins together (hopefully we'll be able to have a picture with their other cousins Lochlan and Sydney and Charlotte -due soon...). It was very hard to get everyone to look at the camera. Hopefully, between me, Kjell and Jared taking pictures there is bound to be a good one. Thank you Julie and Jared for letting us visit. We love you guys!!



4 comments:

Team Screws said...

I love the pics of all of the kids! Looks like a lot to handle though :) Have a good day! I'm off to the office....Dr. J R is a little messy so I need to go dig through some papers! haha!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I've been cleaning his "messy, clean desk for years" and it still looks the same.

Rebecca Banner said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! I miss you guys!

The Mach's said...

Yea--new blog!!!! I had so much fun with you guys here, but we never took a single pic :( Hope you guys are doing well, we are STRESSED here, still no house! As soon as things slow, we have got to get together again!