Saturday, January 31, 2009

The NoT So Successful Photo Op

We attempted to take the kids picture so we could send out a family New Year newsletter (you'll eventually get something in the mail). It was crazy and quite hilarious. They couldn't or wouldn't sit still, some kept making funny faces, and there was even an attempted escape by Kade. Jared was supposed to be the "wrangler", but he gave up after the fourth try. Well, at least I tried. Hope you enjoy and chuckle a little from my unsuccessful attempt to get a cute family picture.


This was the closest to being decent except for the blur:
Kali with her signature pose--hand on the hip:

Enoch taking a break:

Then....Enoch couldn't take it anymore, Cole is just "whatever", and is Kade praying for this to be over? (probably)

The boys are okay---for now...

Then they couldn't take it anymore:
Would I attempt this again, maybe, if I wasn't in my right mind. We'll just leave it to the professionals next time.

3 comments:

The Mach's said...

Oh my gosh! They are too cute! You should send out the pics as is...that's the kids, it captures them!!!! Love it! Glad you updated!

Maly and Dan said...

your kids are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! I believe in arrange marriage...what do you think?! Your home is going to be filled with adoring fans when they are in high school.

Michelle said...

your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! too bad we only have boys toddler age and younger. no gals to hook up with yours.