Saturday, January 31, 2009

Doing Some Catching Up

The holiday has been really cRaZy with all the kids home all day, everyday for two weeks, birthdays, playdates and each of us taking turns being sick, I neglected to blog. Hey, I had to give up something! At an insane hour (YeS, check the time stamp!), I finally updated our blog and will now cross that off my "to do" list. Just ignore the time stamp on the pictures. I don't know how to delete it from the camera and the date is all wrong. I can't remember where I put the instruction book, or if I still have it. Now I just have to put Christmas boxes up in the attic and deep clean my house. Any volunteers??

5 comments:

rachel said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl! It is fun to catch up! I am glad to see all the pics and how the kids are doing! I can't believe Enoch has already lost a tooth!

Chris said...

The pics are so cute and I totally agree about getting professionals, but even then my kids are stronger willed than the photographer:) love ya

Unknown said...

Your kids are so goodlooking! I think it is that mixed look..but I might be a little biased. Check out our blog at Tupoufamily.blogspot.com. I am totally going to add you on mine!!

The Mach's said...

Miss you guys! Let's get together soon, the weather has been awesome! P.S. Time to UPDATE--you have some more "catching up" to do! :)

The Mach's said...

Sooo, according to my calender it is MARCH!!! I leave you TWO choices, 1) update your blog, or 2)come see us so we know what's going on. I prefer #2. Miss ya'll