Kali had a blast at a friend's birthday party at Sweet & Sassy. This was definitely Kali's kind of party. They got to pick a dress to wear, of course, her's had to be pink. Each girl had make-up, hair and nails done. They walked the runway, while the announcer read off their "favorite things" to the audience. They danced and laughed and SHRIEKED when the pink limo arrived! The pink limo ride was the highlight of the party......

Kali getting her nails painted. The girl painting her nails told me I have a beautiful complexion. BOY, did she made my day! I would have tipped her, but it wasn't my party.

When Kali walked on the runway, RuPaul's "Supermodel" song came to mind. Everyone my age should remember "Work, work it girl. Do your thing on the runway..."

My little girl looks like she's ready for prom.

Waiting to get in the limo. I love my daughter, but I don't think I can pay THAT amount of money for just a 20 minute ride around the blocks.

The birthday girl's mom was brave enough to ride with the girls. She said they screamed the whole time. Glad I wasn't in there, but bummed I missed out on some scrapbook pictures. Oh well....
3 comments:
Kali looks beautiful, as always! I bet she had lots to say about the party on the way home!!!! Only a few more years and those will be prom pics :( SLOW DOWN GIRLS!
I would have been in heaven going to a party like that when I was her age!
Macy would love this!!! Wish we had one up here.
Post a Comment