Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh Brothers!

More pictures of the guys that makes Kali say "Oh, brothers!" If you ask Kali if she loves her brothers, she will say yes, followed by a "but". I feel her pain because I was in the same situation-I had three brothers. I survived and so will she. The boys are wonderful together. Cole is chicken pox free. They shrunk and disappeared. Yeah!






5 comments:

Rebecca Banner said...

Aw, very sweet.

Team Screws said...

I love looking at pics of these little guys!

Hope you are doing good!

Michelle said...

hey dara, you have so many kids! and they are so very cute. i'm glad you found me. it's been so wonderful to reconnect with the southeast asian crew. lots of love. we'll be stalking you now. hope you don't mind!

Maly and Dan said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

Finally...no more chicken pox! Yea. What cute pictures! Have a good week :)