Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Ton Ton" At The Beach

We went to Surfside Beach on Monday for our family fun day. We really like this beach and there's less traffic getting there. We can actually drive our car onto the beach, but I recommend that you not drive your car into the water. The kids had a blast and we will definitely go back. If you're wondering (and I know you are) why there aren't any pictures of me, Jared or Kade. The memory card and the internal hard drive on my camera were full. At least it wasn't the batteries this time.




Ton Ton is a part of the family and this planet so he had to tag along. Enoch also brought along his light saber. It was a Star Wars beach party! I think Enoch said "there are other humans here" when we first got there. That's our boy- a BIG Star Wars fan.






2 comments:

Rebecca Banner said...

Oh fun! I want to go to the beach! The only beach we have in Ohio is toxic lake erie.

Anonymous said...

Emrie loves the beach too! I'm so glad we live so close to the water. I love your page!